Tuesday, July 21, 2015

And Step 2.


Step 2 is this Friday! Helloooooo M4 year. Amongst my bulletin board full of notes on the differential diagnosis of hyponatremia and renal cell metabolism, you will see a tiny glimmer of horse.. Cindy Ishoy is coming back to our barn this weekend and I somewhat rashly decided to ride in the clinic (9 hours of Step 2 test on Friday.. clinic Saturday and Sunday.. start sub-internship in the NICU on Monday.. what could go wrong?)
 
 
That's really all the news I've got. Study x all day x repeat every day. Good stuff!
 

The field on the way to the barn has baby cows. I luff them.



 All the boys are doing well.

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha! You can do eet! My husband just started on his surgery residency, and it's all go all the time. It makes med school seem like easy time.

    Enjoy your 4th year break and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! It's over now, whewww. Yeah those surgery residents have it rough, they are way intense. He's so lucky to have you as a support, for realz without my husband this would be so much harder :)

      Delete