Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Wishful

Currently studying for a neuroscience exam this Friday, it's going to be killer.  (Immunology is turning out to be one of my favorite classes by the way, surprising how things turn out).  I keep daydreaming about having my own horse.. somehow that just seems like it would make everything better.  It's been a rough and busy last few weeks, today especially I just feel so anxious about everything, really want to do well on this upcoming test.  I easily slip into getting jealous of all the people that have horses, but then I try to stop being ridiculous.  I'm really lucky in this whole Life game, I'll keep trying to keep things in perspective.  Medical school is such a bubble, exams and studying are tied into self-worth and it's all anyone talks or thinks about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment