Monday, April 29, 2013

3 Weeks to Go!

Until finals are over and I become an M2 (fingers crossed that the exams go well and all that), and until my first horse show! 

I'm so ready for summer.  I'm getting a little (a lot) burnt out of the constant studying.  I need to just buckle down and power through these next three weeks, but my attention span seems to have simply vanished.  I blame the beautiful weather outside (and Oliver's sighs and pleas for walks outside and playtime).  Or maybe I should blame the past 15 weeks of weekly exams, intense pressure, studying late into the night (every night) and feeling guilty for taking any time off!  (whine whine whine, I know, but seriously guys, doctor school is stressful!)
Oliver gives me sad eyes while I study
 
So, with said copious amounts of studying to be completed for finals over the next 3 weeks, it may be a little tricky to get in quality riding time with dear Luke, trainer's horse that I'll be showing.  But, I think we'll just manage our expectations for this first show (it's just a schooling show, too).  I'd like AN experience in the show, well, schooling show, ring.  It doesn't have to be an awesome experience, even a great one.  One experience would be great.  Then, we'll make plans for the rest of the summer with an idea of what we're getting into.  We'll be riding Training 1 and 2. 
 





Luke and I thinking happy thoughts about our upcoming debut

No comments:

Post a Comment